|Recommended||Download 0x000000D9 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x000000D9 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
This error 0x000000D9 popped up ater I ran CCleaner. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0x000000A1 PCI_BUS_DRIVER_INTERNAL. my computer has always been good. what should I do?
- Alethia Ruffin
"0x000000D9" appears and crashes the active program window.
System is extremely slow
How to Fix 0x000000D9 Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Scan your computer for viruses.
Some viruses can cause error 0x000000D9, especially ones that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector.
Important: Make sure your virus scanning software is completely up to date and that it's configured to scan the MBR and boot sector.
Still can't Fix Error 0x000000D9?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0x000000D9)
Funciona muy bien. Fijo mio y la computadora de mi hermana de 0x000000D9 no encontraron errores. ¡ Muchas gracias!
by Lewis Osborne Apr.1st
- How to Resolve - I Cannot Send Emails Outlook Express?
- Troubleshooting: spider exe
- [Answered] 3276 Java For Windows 7
- How to Fix - Msgsrv?
- rotatelogs exe
- Google Cloud Error 1603 Tech Support
- Tech Support: 0x80070032
- why is there no sound on youtube [Solved]
- How to Resolve - Object Required Vba System?
- How to Fix - Ss Dll Virus?
- How Can You Fix - error 815 windows vista?
- Fast Solution to Problem: supernettv
- [Solution] Alternative For Crystal Reports Activex
- Fast Solution to Error: WSA QOS EFILTERSTYLE
- Solution to Problem: Autoxray Ez Scan 6000
- [Solution] 0x00001b08
- How to Fix Problem - Cyclic Redundancy Error?
- ERROR LOG CORRUPTION DETECTED
- Fast Solution to Problem: ERROR DS NO DELETED NAME
- Troubleshooting: Window Update Error 643 And 646
- 0xD0000194 [Answered]
- Solution to Error: 0x8007F00F
- [Solved] 0Xc354
- 0x800CCC64 [Answered]
- 0x2591 Tech Support
- 0x7ffe0304 [Solved]
- 0xffffffff In Decimal [Answered]
- Win 7Tools 0x000000e [Answered]
- Troubleshoot: 0xfab6
- How Can You Fix - 0x8024F003?
- User Guide to: 0xfa8f
- How Can You Fix - The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly 0Xc150002 Fix Which Software?
- How to Fix Error - Access Violation 0x0040243a?
- Solution to Problem: 0x8000000a
- Troubleshooting: 0x8007041E Error
- Troubleshoot: trouble shooting 0xc000021a
- [Solution] 0x3f
- Troubleshooting: 0x0705
- Troubleshoot: 0x8024F001 Error
- How Can You Fix - 0X8004000a Ole e cant bindtosource?
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: 0x0000006C [Solved],Troubleshoot: 0x0236,How Can You Fix - 0x1000008e 0xc0000005?,How Can I Fix - 0x00000005 Copying File?,[Answered] 0x00000089,Embedded Excel Spreadsheet,Emails sutomatically deleting in inbox when deleting the one above,emails not sending windows mail,Embedded Excel objects in Word are uneditable after reopening the Word document: "The program used to create this object is Excel",Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems