Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tech Support: C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer.

C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer.

Original Title: system instability.
I have xp s3.
I had trouble with my main drive lately.
I previously got my c drive turned raw and I cant logon to safe mode either.
I used checkdisk by making my hard drive slave to someones else hard drive and it came back with some interface problems.
Again the c drive got turned into raw and now I cant see file view etc options on my computer.
I tried using system restore at startup but its no use before and now.
I have avira for antivirus and registry mechanic only.
Is there any way I can fix my windows
without formatting evrything?

Solutions to the Problem C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi Windflash,
 
I had a similar problem too and it turns out the hard-drive is dead.
What you can probably do is connect the hard-drive to an another working computer & use data recovery tools to recover files from it but usability will still be a question.
 
Data recovery is an another stressful job as for me it took 3 whole days to recover data from a 500GB drive.
 
After which i tried clean formatting it but that failed as well so I dumped the drive.
 
You can try my suggestions incase if your drive starts working again I wouldnot recommend you using it as a primary drive.
 
Let me know if this helps.
 
[If this post was helpful, please click "Yes" under "Was this helpful option ?" .
If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button.
By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer
faster.]

Because of this C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer. error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.

Lastly, this error C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer. can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.

In order to resolve C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer. error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer. error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:

  1. Start the computer and log in as administrator
  2. Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
  3. Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
  4. On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
  5. Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer.:

How to Fix C: drive got turned into raw and now I can’t see file view etc options on my computer. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.2.2.0.0 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.2.2.3.0 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.6.22 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.1.1.88.1 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Solution to Problem: Bold specific text in string,Tech Support: C++ compiler for WIN7 x64 __,How to Fix - Browsing history is no longer visible?,Troubleshoot:BSOD when opening internet explorer and other programs, 'C' drive \"Full\" when page file is deleted,Troubleshoot:Brand new HP laptop w\/ Windows 7 installed resets and\/or disconnects my at&t wireless router,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work

No comments:

Post a Comment