Auto Complete Typing in an Excel Data Validation List
I m making a excel sheet with list of customers in Sheet 2 and in Sheet one I need to make a list of date wise daily sales report.
Now I have above 500 customers so I want to used Autofill or Select option.
Over the Web I got 2 options: 1.
The Combo-box I like it but the problem is that the file size will increase as I copy it in the every cell.
So I decided to go for Data Validation but the problem in that is that I have to scroll down the list which I want to avoid.
I want to use the AutoFill
Over the Web I found blow formula:
but in this the Data (Company Names) must be in the same sheet i.e sheet 1 in my case.
So can you please help me with this issue so I can have all my companies names in other sheet and let my data entry be done on other sheet.
As I would be hiding
the company names list so that no one can edit / delete it accidently.
Keys to the Problem Auto Complete Typing in an Excel Data Validation List
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Auto Complete Typing in an Excel Data Validation List:
How to Fix Auto Complete Typing in an Excel Data Validation List with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Error - Automatic update failed and Windows will not start?,How to Fix - backup & recovery window, when clicking on turn on schedule or anything on that page.?,Tech Support: Backup unable to complete,Troubleshooter of Error: ASP.NET static menu will not work on Windows 7 (IIS 7.0 and IE7 or IE8),[Solution] Autofilter does not recognized entire column,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?