Monday, April 18, 2016

[Solved] after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??

after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??

Please help on this one.
Usually when I run Disk Cleanup I show it will free maybe 300 MB or something, now it showed GB and I cleaned it  and now two days later I just did it again and showing GB.
I have Norton 360 Security and why is all this stuff coming
on the disk?

Keys to the Problem after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

  • Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
  • http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
  • Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
  • Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??:

How to Fix after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time?? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After replacing the favorites file with another the \"Favorites Bar\" is reverse alphabetical order. How to fix?,[Solved] After running windows update for windows 8 on my laptop got stuck in a boot loop.,Solution to Problem: After installing Windows Small Business Server 2011, can't run ODBC DSN to link to FoxPro database,After installing the 6-10-10 updates to Windows 7 Home Premium my memory appears full. [Solved],[Anwsered] After upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, lost Bluetooth connection to Kinivo wireless speakers.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment