Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Resolve - After making changes to my pop-up blocker, my browser will no longer display any web pages.?

After making changes to my pop-up blocker, my browser will no longer display any web pages.

webpages will not display or nothing works
I was having problems with my pop-up blocker and I made a few changes in some of the settings and now my window xp will not work or display webpages.
I did try the system restore with no avail.
please help

Solutions to the Problem After making changes to my pop-up blocker, my browser will no longer display any web pages.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Update and run your antivirus software. Windows doesn't come with antivirus software, but Action Center can often monitor the antivirus software that you or your computer manufacturer have installed.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After making changes to my pop-up blocker, my browser will no longer display any web pages.:

How to Fix After making changes to my pop-up blocker, my browser will no longer display any web pages. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: After removing Real Player, I can no longer open shortcuts from desktop.,Solution to Problem: after installing Window 7 Service Pack 1 system shuts down when coming out of sleep,Solution to Error: after windows 8 update it is telling me that my norton is swtiched off,How to Fix - After installing some programs and rebooting, some programs lost their icon image.?,Troubleshooting:After removing Babylon Search my IE shows a ! Error on page Error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment