After runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this?
lost ip address
after runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this
Anwsers to the Problem After runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this?
1. Why have you run ipconfig?
2. What type of connection are you using? Is it wired or wireless?
3. Are you able to access internet?
In order to diagnose the issue, please provide us the log file of ipconfig.
To do this, type the command in the command prompt:
ipconfig /all >ipconfig.txt
It will be saved in the directory where you have typed the command.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this?:
How to Fix After runnung ipcomfig i get a message that media is disconnected, how fo i fix this? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: al iniciar me sale otro escritorio,Fast Solution to Error: after upgrading Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, it has a black screen when the system on sleeping,How to Fix Error - After upgrading Skype, unablet to use ManyCam program with more than one videochat program and unable to adjust picture size while broadcasting in Skype?,After installing Windows 8.1, I lost me Network Settings. Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - After latest update; Internet connection fails?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator