Thursday, April 28, 2016

How to Fix Error - All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.?

All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.

All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.
I didnt load any new programs and nothing is working in the background.
what can i do to speed up the performance.
the respond time when i open a program should occur faster as it used to be.

Keys to the Problem All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:33:10 +0000, Laptop1440 wrote:
All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.
I didnt load any new programs and nothing is working in the background.
what can i do to speed up the performance.
the respond time when i open a program should occur faster as it used to be.
I can't be sure from what you've said, but it sounds like it's very
likely that you are infected with malware.
What anti-virus and anti-spyware programs do you run?
Ken Blake

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: All of a sudden my computer started working very slow.:

How to Fix All of a sudden my computer started working very slow. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: [Solution] All my applications \/ programs open in wordpad,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,How to Fix - all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.?,[Solved] All of a sudden the desktop icons on my Dell laptop are sort of greyed out and clock in the task bar is in white letters on a grey background.,How Can You Fix - All of a sudden, whenever I open word from Office 2010, there are all sorts of inserts such as paragraph signs, dots between each word, etc. How did that happen. How can I get it to stop??,After installing Internal Explorer 8,After installing Kubuntu, unable to boot to Windows 8 or perform a refresh.,After installing IE9, can not enter into sleep mode...computer hangs,After installing MicrosoftFixit 50465 my keyboard has been typing wrong letters,All documents open in [Read Only] and [Compatibility Mode] from Windows Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment