Monday, April 18, 2016

Fast Solution to Error: After two weeks with Windows 8, I find it the least stable OS

After two weeks with Windows 8, I find it the least stable OS

My two weeks with two Windows 8 computers - one computer and one laptop.
 
I purchased a new computer with Windows 7 for my work three months ago.
It has Intel Core i7-3770 and 8.0 GB RAM.
During those months, I had ZERO issues with my computer.
After receiving numerous e-mails from Microsoft "Update to Windows 8.
What are you
waiting for?", I decided to go for Windows 8.
First upgrade failed, but on the second attempt, I successfully joined the "Windows 8 users" club.
In short, within two weeks, I've refreshed my computer twice.
The very next morning after my second refresh, the computer informed me that  Outlook had some kind of error and asked me to restart and repair it.
That was my last time I saw my Desktop window.
Nothing helped.
Could not refresh, repair, boot into safe mode, run MS DOS.
Nothing was working.
Could not even reset.
My CD-drive was locked and not visible on BIOS.
After contacting Microsoft, I downloaded Win 8 and, only using my USB Flash Drive, I was
able to do a clean install of Windows 8. I'm not going to complain about the HOURS WASTED to reinstall, update, recover, etc., after two refresh and one clean install of Windows 8.
By the way, two days after the clean install, I needed to manually shut down
my computer 4 times because of frozen screen.
I could use Windows Key & X but could not get Task Manager.
I could get Charm bars, but could not turn off the computer.
No way to turn my computer off.
I don't know what to expect in the very near future from
my computer.
 
Two weeks ago, I purchased a new Windows 8 laptop.
Twice I needed to refresh my brand new Toshiba laptop.
After the second refresh, my laptop started having difficult times to start.
It used to take about 5 minutes to boot.
All my issues were sent to Microsoft.
I decided to revert my laptop to a previous "Clean State with All Microsoft Updates" restore point. After that restore, only after numerous login attempts, I used to be able to get to my Desktop windows.
My laptop was very sluggish.
After contacting Toshiba
customer service, I decided to return my laptop, and replace it with a Sony laptop.
I have worked with Win98, Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
In my personal opinion, Windows 8 OS is the least stable operating system from Microsoft. 
WINDOWS 8 IS NOT WINDOWS 7 JUST BETTER.

I will not recommend my boss to upgrade our work computers to Windows 8.
NO, NO, NO.
I think, Microsoft's obsession with Metro Interface for tablets and mobile phones, is the biggest culprit.

Anwsers to the Problem After two weeks with Windows 8, I find it the least stable OS

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Restart your computer.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After two weeks with Windows 8, I find it the least stable OS:

How to Fix After two weeks with Windows 8, I find it the least stable OS with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ALI Audio Accelerator WDM Driver needed for intergraded laptop system for windows 7 upgrade [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,How to Resolve - After upgrade to IE8, I can't find my previous bookmarks which usually displayed after login?,Troubleshooter of Error: After removing a virus we cannot get into Hotmail nor into Word processing,[Anwsered] after running for 1 - 2 hrs windows shut down, have to wait about 5 minutes to turn power back on. What causes my computer to shut down,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment