2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
Hello, for the past year I have been having a problem with my custom built windows 7 pc with these following Specs
WINDOWS 7 64 BIT
The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Comes up when rendering videos and while playing some games For Example Bioshock Infinite.
The next one is "A Process or Thread Crucial to the system operation has been unexpectedly terminated or exited." (STOP F4) This happens when I usually playing games, browsing the internet/watching you tube videos, or when it has booted to the desktop.
I have also reinstalled windows, but it has done absolutely nothing.
I have been putting up with this for the past year, please help!
INFORMATION FOR MINIDUMP
Anwsers to the Problem 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT:
How to Fix 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: How Can I Fix - 12 GB of DDR3 RAM not recognized.?,Fast Solution to Error: 1 program still needs to close: (Waiting for) Task Host Window Task Host is executing shutdown tasks, and stopping tasks that are already running,Troubleshooting:24 Hour Time Entry,How to Resolve - 360 share pro compatibility?,Troubleshooting:2007 Excel - Check Register feature Error,21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20,128- bit Encryption Level,64 bit processor,32- bit or the 64 bit version?,6gb of RAM but System information shows only 3.50gb is usable