Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D:
I fixed the problem when the toolbar and such disappeared, but now it seems that since it was fixed.
It takes up a lot more KB then it used to on the taskbar.
I don't know if it has a virus or what.
Right now it says it is running about 51,904 currently.
Solutions to the Problem Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D:
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D:
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D::
How to Fix Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D: with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: Accidently deleted Windows Media Center from Windows 7 Home Premium,Solution to Error: Ad-hoc connection between XP and Android,Add mergefield switch to AddressBlock for Word 2010 merge Tech Support,Troubleshoot:About Boot Manager,How to Fix Error - Add folder and shortcut to the start menu?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up