2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!!
I have 2 questions.
First, I have 2 different users (admin and user) and I want a command button to only be enabled when the admin is logged in to the database.
Is there a simple way of doing this? Everything I have looked up so far has said that its possible but is not really
clear in the description of making it work.
Second, this requires a bit more explanation.
I want to create what I can only describe as a conditional horizontal drop menu.
I hope the following will help better explain.
I have a list containing "fruits" and "veggies" what I want to have happen is for
both "fruits" and "veggies" to have arrows beside them so that when the cursor is over the list name another drop list opens horizontally and shows "apples", "oranges", "pears", etc. When the user clicks pears I want it to be recorded.
Essentially, I want
it to function in a similar manner that the start menu fuctions in windows.
When you click the start button and then go to all programs you see folders (ie games) and that folder has an arrow next to it indicating that the folder contains objects (ie free
cell, hearts, etc).
Is this even possible? Is there a different way to accomplish this task?
Thank you for any help or suggestions that are offered.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem 2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!!
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!!:
How to Fix 2 separate questions, command button and drop down menus, HELP!!! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshoot:20.7.13. Home Page Quiz on How well do you know Britain? Question: Which Jubilee is the Queen celebrating in 2012? You say 50 years. Surely Diamond Jubilee is 60 years?,How to Resolve - 123456,789 digit grouping crashes Excel 2007?,How to Resolve - 360 share pro compatibility?,Troubleshooter of Error: 100% CPU usage following windows updates,Troubleshoot:3 images of the screen appearing at once, almost like a 3D effect.,13 Windows 7 updates repeatedly failing, receiving error message 800B0100 and 8007065E,2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!,4.00 GB installed 2.47 GB usable,403 error when setting up AT&T account,32bit to 64bit programs