After 4/18/13 updates Aero stopped working. Desktop Window Manager is disabled
Same symptoms as in February of this year.
(Defender update and IE10 were installed.
Keys to the Problem After 4/18/13 updates Aero stopped working. Desktop Window Manager is disabled
Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After 4/18/13 updates Aero stopped working. Desktop Window Manager is disabled:
How to Fix After 4/18/13 updates Aero stopped working. Desktop Window Manager is disabled with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - advanced system care will not run, says it's missing rtl120.bpl?,Adding saved shortcuts to internet explorer from documents folder [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: Adobe Reader fails to completely install, error 1935,Solution to Problem: Adobe Flash Player problems With Internet Explorer,[Anwsered] Add value of specifc cell in every worksheet in a folder - Office 2007,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded