Add hours to date time
Hi I would need some help please.
I have to columns, one for date (e.g., 05/07/2012) and one for time (e.g., 20:00).
I need a sepparate row to show that date+time combination minus 60 hours, so this would be 03/07/2012 08:00:00 and to be highlighted or conditionally formated in, lets say,
red, when the given date & time minus 60 hours is reached.
Can you help?
Keys to the Problem Add hours to date time
… my pasted dates and times have a blank space after the other characters (20/02/2012 ).
How could I remove these from the whole column without having to do it manually?
Consider the following image as example:
I have manually put a trailing non-breaking space at the end of the values in both A2 and B2.
This forces them to be treated as
text and the equation in C2 returns a #VALUE! error when attempting to calculate the text.
The date and time values in row 3 are correct values.
I put my test formula in E2 and filled right to test A2.
The eleventh character in A2 (shown in O2) is ASCII character 0×160 or 0×A0 or a
First I select all of columns A and B, then tap Ctrl+H for Search & Replace.
I put the cursor in the
Find what: box and hold down one of the Alt keys while tapping
0·1·6·0 on the numpad and then release the Alt key.
I could also have carefully copied the last character from A2 (using the
Formula Bar) and pasted it in.
I leave Replace with: blank and click
I am left with corrected data like the following:
Note that the test formula has returned the ASCII numbers from the true date value of July 5 which is 41095 (the
41,095th day since Dec 31, 1899).
The date has been repaired.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Add hours to date time:
How to Fix Add hours to date time with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: AC Adapter Warning Message - use a high performance AC Adapter,Fast Solution to Problem: Action centre tells me 1 problem with skype,How to Resolve - Action Center is unable to access its own Solution!?!?,910823 - how to monitor used physical memory in system tray? [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - ACTION CENTER ERROR NOTICE?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up