ActiveX doesn't seem to get events on IE10 when document mode is set to 'standard'
ActiveX control do not fire events on IE10, on previous versions of IE same control fires these events, and even when changing 'Document Mode' to earlier versions events are working well
I'm using a code with this pattern to handle the events:
('true' is only alerted when using IE9 and lower Document Modes)
Anwsers to the Problem ActiveX doesn't seem to get events on IE10 when document mode is set to 'standard'
Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft community!
The issue you posted would be better suited in the MSDN Forums.
I would recommend posting your query in the MSDN Forums
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error ActiveX doesn't seem to get events on IE10 when document mode is set to 'standard' has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: ActiveX doesn't seem to get events on IE10 when document mode is set to 'standard':
How to Fix ActiveX doesn't seem to get events on IE10 when document mode is set to 'standard' with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: A problem caused RealPlay.exe to stop interacting with Windows.,Fast Solution to Problem: Access violation error,How to Fix Error - Add folder and shortcut to the start menu?,How to Resolve - acer laptop boot up problem?,A Java application Interactive services dialog detection does not popup Tech Support,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up