2003 MSO Excel issue
I have a delimited text file.
I copy the text file and paste it to an excel spreadsheet. I then select the "A" column and select "Data">"Text to Columns", "Delimited", Delimiter = Comma & Text Qualifier = '(single quote).
That works fine, but when I add
a column to the beginning of the spreadsheet and try to copy a user made function, which manipulates the data in the first column, Excel parses out the function as if it were text and separates the function variables into columns, wherever a comma is in the
Keys to the Problem 2003 MSO Excel issue
This is excel in built functionality.
Once you do something in Data/Text to columns with some inbuilt option of seprator command, like in case you chose comma (,), then excel will save it in memory, so whenever in this file now you copy some external text
then it will be seprated with the last default, like in your case comma (,).
So in case you don't want it then after doing your first task, before copying the function, again go to Text to columns and remove your default, make it normal and then copy the function, it will not separated.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing 2003 MSO Excel issue.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2003 MSO Excel issue:
How to Fix 2003 MSO Excel issue with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: Tech Support: 15-20 second delay when closing a window,[Solution] 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset,Troubleshooter of Error: 100% CPU usage following windows updates,How to Fix - 1\/00\/1900 in Excel 2007 Pivot Table?,114 errors- Windows Vista Home Premium [Anwsered],2 messenger tabs?,2 programs are no longer giving me the window to save files or import files.,3 dimensional lookup,3D Line Chart Manipulations,403 error code